Cascadia Eye is dedicated to keeping our patients and staff safe, and your vision well cared for. We want you to feel comfortable to visit anytime to make an appointment for your regular eye care, cataract or refractive surgery, or eyewear selections and are following the best practices for CDC, state and federal COVID-19 recommendations. Please check back here for changes.
Here is what you need to know:
- Although mask use regulations have changed in many public areas, they continue to be government mandated in health care clinics. We continue to ask that everyone (patients, visitors, staff and doctors) wear a mask while in our clinics.*
- If you are awaiting COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, call us for assistance at your location’s dedicated phone line before you enter the building.
- Bellingham: 360-755-3863
- Mount Vernon: 360-755-3860
- Stanwood: 360-755-3900
- Sedro-Woolley: 360-755-3865
- Whidbey: 360-755-3843
- Cascadia Eye remains vigilant in keeping our facilities clean and germ-free.
*Face coverings are recommended by the CDC and the Washington State Department of Health for patients in medical offices regardless of vaccination status. More information at: www.doh.wa.gov/emergencies/covid-19/masks-and-face-coverings
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you!
Contact Cascadia Eye
If you would like to learn more, or if you would like to schedule an appointment at Cascadia Eye, please contact us today. We are happy to answer any questions you might have!
In addition, join us on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube to ask your questions about eyes, exams, and our practice. We’d love to hear from you – and there might be a blog to address your questions in the future.