Availability and affordability is what Cascadia Eye in Anacortes brings to our neighbors. For years patients had to either wait for months or travel out of the area to get quality eye exams, vision care, or surgery—but no longer! Cascadia Eye has same-day appointments available for primary eye care, and can usually see patients for ophthalmology (medical) care within a couple of days. We also offer improved options for eyewear: eyeglasses lenses crafted locally, and frames that we procure and design in-house—which means quality and affordability for you.
1110 12th Street
Anacortes, WA 98221
Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Walk-in and optical hours. Appointment times may be made outside of the hours listed.)
Main phone line: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The second FULL week of every month on Thursday, we open at 12:30 PM. This is to allow for the monthly continuing education of our staff.
- Primary Eye care (Wellness Vision exams)–walk-ins usually accommodated
- Contact lens fittings to include specialty fits
- Locally designed, affordable eyewear
- Cataract and laser pre- and post-operative care
- Accept Davis, VSP, NBN for Vision exams. Medicare, Medicaid, most medical plans for medical eye exams.