Outcomes for Q1 2018:
- Post-Operative Infection Rate, all surgeries: 0%
- Overall Patient Satisfaction: greater than 95%
- Vision after cataract surgery equal or better than 20/25: 95%*
About the Surgery Center
Our surgery center is the only AAAHC accredited eye facility in the region, assuring quality and safety for your eye procedures. The facility is designed and equipped with your comfort, safety and results in mind. From chairs that conveniently convert to a surgical table, to advanced instrumentation that assures the best results--no detail is too small.
Since efficiency is key in ambulatory surgery centers, the costs are significantly lower than a hospital would be for eye surgery. As a result, patients often experience lower out-of-pocket costs when their insurance pays a percentage of the charges, when they have a plan that has high deductibles, or if they are uninsured.
We are dedicated to providing the latest advances in eye surgery backed by our team of experienced nurses, technicians, and eye surgeons. Our medical team has been serving the area since 1985 and continuously strives to offer the best preoperative and postoperative surgical care. Cascadia Eye is pleased to offer the following surgeries at our medical facility:
For your comfort, we will work with your family optometrist, who is invited to be here for you at your surgery. This team approach proves to work well for our patients, and we hope you will find our methods useful and convenient.
Non-clinic surgeons are welcome here too! In addition to our clinic doctors, Dr. Steve Kim of VRA performs retinal procedures, and facial cosmetic surgeon Dr. Jonathan Grant does amazing transformations to the neck and face with his defect reconstruction and cosmetic surgeries.
*Data excludes patients with other disease conditions such as amblyopia, macular degeneration, Fuchs, and others where fully-restored vision is not a reasonable expectation.
- EASC Non-Discrimination Notice
- Statement of Non-Discrimination (Multi-language)
- Individuals With Limited English Proficiency
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
If you would like to learn more about our surgery center, or would like to set up a tour, please feel free to contact us today!
You can also acquaint yourself with the Ambulatory Surgery Center staff.
Location2100 Little Mountain Lane
Mount Vernon, WA 98274
Surgery Center Hours:Mon-Thurs: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
*Note that the above Surgery Center times are patient service hours. Patients may be requested to check in for surgery at an earlier time, as procedures can be scheduled outside of patient service hours.
The second FULL week of every month on Thursday, we open at 12:30 PM. This is to allow for the monthly continuing education of our staff.
Special Services (Clickable Links)
- Accredited surgery center facility specializing in eye surgery
- Specialized Testing & Equipment for custom LASIK
- Improved outcomes testing for cataracts
- Cornea consultations and surgery by fellowship trained specialist
- Ophthalmic plastic (eyelid) consultations and surgery by fellowship trained specialist